Assistive Technology Professional
Company: Keystone Peer Review Organization, Inc.
Location: West Linn
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistive Technology Professional
- Are you an experienced Assistive Technology Professional
looking for a new challenge?
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
Kepro team? If so, you might be our next new team member! Who we
need:The ATP evaluates patient needs to determine rehab/assistive
technology needs or seating/mobility needs based on therapist
assessment findings and physician orders. Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to:
- The ATP works with patients, therapists, physicians, and
referral sources in the field to determine and provide the most
appropriate assistive technology and complex rehabilitative
technology equipment needs.
- Conduct face-to-face meetings to educate therapists,
physicians, funding sources, and the client regarding available and
appropriate equipment and technologies, funding guidelines, and
issues Why us? Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality
improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure
that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right
time, in the right setting. People Focused. Mission Driven. Shape
the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve
lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise. We do this
through our people. At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes
a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country.
We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we
provide the training and support to do the best work of your
career. Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at
Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain good relationships with contracted DME
- Provide demonstration/in-services to the healthcare
- Consistently review and report outcomes and opportunities
- Perform other tasks as assigned or necessary What you'll
- ATP Certification preferred at hire, but is required within 120
days of employment
- Seating and Mobility Specialist (SMS) Certification
- Ride Designs Certification preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and over 100 lbs
occasionally to a height of 36" Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Consult on active PA requests as requested by OHA medical
- Provide written or verbal opinions regarding DME as requested
for administrative reviews, appeals, or fair hearings
- Consult for CM DME procurement as needed or during IDT
- Represent Kepro and/or the client as requested at learning or
- Ability to quickly learn about new rehab equipment and
- Ability to perform thorough and competent seating/mobility,
assistive technology, and rehab equipment evaluations
- Ability to understand proper billing procedures for
rehab/assistive technology equipment as necessary
- Assessments and periodic of individual needs, to determine
assistive technology needs.
- Development (and periodic revision) of a specific plan that is
based on the information collected through the assessment and
medical records for person-centered action plans.
- Follow and adhere to DME and other technology policies and
procedures internally per OHA guidelines and OARs.
- Timely documentation which meets all best practice
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication activities which include face-to-face meetings,
telephone interactions, caregiver interactions, rounds,
interdisciplinary team meetings, and other related evidence-based
- Ensuring quality-driven outcomes through best practice and
motivational interviewing. The list of accountabilities is not
intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other
duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Experience in the rehab field, or related home care experience
Thank You!We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance
for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of
applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our
interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your
interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that
may be of interest. Best of luck in your search! - The Kepro Talent
Acquisition Team Mental and Physical Requirements The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law
in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform
the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged
periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively
with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move
objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within
the state. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Kepro is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Keystone Peer Review Organization, Inc., Portland , Assistive Technology Professional, IT / Software / Systems , West Linn, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!