Mobile QA Engineer
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Mobile QA Engineer
If you are a Mobile QA Engineer with experience, please read
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Based in Portland, we use data analytics to create and maintain
high-performance agile development teams that deliver innovative
software design for the digital enterprises.
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a
unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development
projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in an Agile environment
- Develop automated testing suites and tools for testing web
- Deliver timely project execution and project work products that
exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to functional specifications. strategy and detailed
design documents for client projects
- Serve as a technical resource for client projects
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent
- Assist in refining requirements to ensure great testability
- Develop a comprehensive testing strategy for entire
What You Need for this Position
- Experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA
- Experience with Mobile feature testing, specifically using
- Experience with Service / CI testing: Cucumber/Ruby
- Experience with Mobile front end testing: Calabash/AWS device
- Experience working in a Node.js-based environment
- Experience in an environment using Jest/JS for unit testing
- Experience with other Testing tools is a plus. Examples are:
Selenium, Jasmine, RSpec, Mocha/Chai, SoapUI / Rest Assure / Jest /
- Well versed in industry best patterns and practices around
automated QA testing
frameworks such as React), jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with Agile software engineering practices,
particularly Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and
- Experience working with continuous integration tools, such as
Jenkins or Bamboo
- Excellent working knowledge of white box, black box, and
- Willingness to travel when necessary.
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Mobile QA Engineer with experience, please apply
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Portland , Mobile QA Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!