NOW HIRING FOR WELDERS!
Posted on: February 25, 2021
NOW HIRING! Openings on multiple shifts with competitive pay and
- Lays out, fits, and welds fabricated, cast, and forged
components to assemble structural forms such as machinery frames
and parts by performing the following duties.JOB DUTIES
- Identify universal weld symbols and various materials
- Set up and operate welding equipment
- Layout, position, align, and fit components together.
- Read and interpret work specifications, work orders, blueprints
- Visually inspect completed welds to assure adherence to
- Perform air arc gouging when removing welds or preparing weld
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Accurately cut, clean, de-burr and prep parts for welding.
- Rigging and Crane/Jib useTo apply, call 503.403.1976, or email
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Portland , NOW HIRING FOR WELDERS!, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!