Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Infinity Rehab
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Infinity Rehab - Corporate Office
Parkway Ave, Ste D
Wilsonville, OR 97070
FULL-TIME TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Infinity Rehab seeks a Talent
Acquisition Specialist who will champion:
- Our Mission ("To enhance the life of every person we
- Our Values ("Integrity above all else - Passion for the quality
of people's lives - Quality that is obvious - Innovation, not
emulation - A culture of trust and respect - Reaching to learn,
grow and embrace change - Teamwork, camaraderie, and fun") and
- Our Vision ("Infinity Rehab is leading a post-acute care
revolution by relentlessly pursuing unparalleled quality, value,
and patient, customer, and employee experience. We are creating an
irresistible culture that inspires individuals to grow as leaders,
clinicians, and innovators.")
Acquisition Specialist (TA) is responsible for sourcing and hiring
Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language
Pathologists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapy
Assistants, and associated staff for permanent and on-call
positions. The TA is also responsible for maintaining an ongoing
pool of candidates to draw from for open positions.
Source and Hire
Maintain a professional
knowledge and presence
- Effectively use a variety of recruiting methods to source for
candidates (including participation in job fairs).
- Generate and maintain a diverse pool of qualified candidates to
provide an applicant flow to fill open positions.
- Provide feedback on the candidates to hiring managers to help
with decision making.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the candidates.
- Negotiate start date and employment offers.
- Complete reference and license checks.
- Document the recruiting/hiring process in PC Recruiter.
- Network, establish, and maintain relationships in the
- Maintain a strong understanding of our industry.
- Participate in the Monthly Recruiting Meetings and attend
one-on-one weekly meetings with the Director of Talent
- Participate in Social Media: maintain a professional profile on
LinkedIn.com, post job openings and search for candidates on social
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Business, Human Resources, or
a related field
- Recruiter or HR certification preferred
- Verifiable two or more years of full-cycle recruiting
experience in healthcare industry positions including development
of resources, cold calling, candidate screening, interviewing,
negotiating offers, outreach recruiting.
- An excellent driving record.
- The ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to travel up to 25 percent of the work year.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- A strong belief that we will reach our mission (“to enhance the
life of every person we serve”) through skilled, dedicated, and
Infinity Rehab offers a competitive salary, a generous
paid-time-off program, medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, liability insurance,
continuing education, annual symposium, and an annual employee
appreciation event. Benefits vary between full-time, part-time, and
Infinity Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
qualified individuals. Any personnel actions taken are without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, protected veteran status, marital status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, or gender identity. In addition to federal law
requirements, Infinity Rehab complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company operates.
Cindy Lech PT
Director of Talent Acquisition
Check us out on Social Media:
Keywords: Infinity Rehab, Portland , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Wilsonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!