Desktop Support Technician
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Req ID: 137575
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join our
team in Portland, Oregon (US-OR), United States (US).
The desktop support technician is responsible for the on-site
integration of company and multi-vendor systems solutions, which
may include hardware, software, and networking products as well as
operating systems. On-site and/or remote installation,
implementation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or
repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated
peripherals. Serves as company liaison with client on
administrative and technical matters. Interprets clients' needs and
clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to
sales personnel, client support representatives or engineers
This position will be a Client based position.
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support)
according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide. Coordinates
with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct
Managed Client Services.
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades,
and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus/ remote
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End
User experience and follows through on action steps. Strives to
meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction Goals.
- Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer
skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services
- Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday
- Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality
desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations
at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems. Performs
maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on
preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- 2+ years of desktop support experience in a fast paced,
- Ability to develop business relationships and communicate
effectively with the user community
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A+ Certification
- MCP, MCSE, CNE or Network+ certification
- Understanding of the fundamentals of network and server/desktop
administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools,
materials, and equipment
- Knowledge of processes and resources required to perform
analytical and technical tasks on PC systems
- Asset Management experience
- Knowledge of a variety of Service Industry ticketing/work order
generating and tracking systems (Service Now, Remedy, OPAS v2/v3,
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Technical Support, Technician, Consulting, Cloud, User Experience,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Portland , Desktop Support Technician, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!