Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: July 22, 2021
$2,000 sign on bonus!
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral
healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives
by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to
overall health and wellbeing. We focus on a commitment to
patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal
accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative
and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in
our dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and
are motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the
people in your community!
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- CPR/BLS Certificate
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay:
- X-Ray Certification
- Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) accreditation
- This is a full-time opportunity
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- In house CEs and training funds for outside CEs
- Consistent or flexible schedules
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Benefits that support child care needs
- Wellness programs
- 401k and Retirement program
11982 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR 97220
- Full-Time, 40 hours a week
For additional opportunities in the area visit
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Portland , Dental Assistant, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!