Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
A natural foods pioneer, Pacific Foods has been dedicated to
making nourishing foods from simple, organic ingredients for over
three decades. With our focus on time-honored recipes, careful
sourcing of high-quality ingredients as local as possible,
sustainable practices to ensure kinder treatment to animals and
planet, and a dedication to supporting the local community and
schools, Pacific Foods has remained true to its mission to Nourish
Every Body®. The current product portfolio consists of Soups,
Broths, and Plant Based Beverages.
The Associate Brand Manager is responsible for providing support
to the Pacific Foods Brand Marketing team to grow the Soup/Broth
portfolio through data reporting & analysis, pricing analysis,
brand project management, packaging development, new product
development and commercialization, sales collateral development and
- Independently track and analyze business performance, trends,
competitive activities and report out monthly to leadership and
- Support the planning and execution of marketing activities
including consumer advertising, sampling, packaging, consumer
promotions, new product launches, and collateral development.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities through
consumer insights and marketplace analytics.
- Manage marketing budget tracker, and related processes i.e.
POs, new vendor requisitions, etc. Work with cross-functional team
to coordinate innovation and renovation .
- Lead the commercialization process with direction from the
Brand Manager and support stage gate process including innovation
strategy, new item forecasts and stage gate inputs.
- Contribute to monthly consumption forecasting and Integrated
Business Planning working sessions.
- Perform promotion and pricing analyses and make recommendations
to the Brand Manager.
- Assist team on qualitative and quantitative research
- Represent key customer needs and expectations.
- As an employee of a food manufacturing facility you are
responsible for ensuring food safety and quality by reporting any
concerns to the quality assurance department.
This position is not supervisory in nature.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Frequent use of independent judgment skills, analytical/problem
solving, teamwork, creativity, and negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to details and the ability to coordinate and
manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Intermediate computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and
change directions quickly.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or related field) or equivalent
experience required - MBA preferred; 3-5 years consumer marketing
experience also required, preferably in the food industry.
Candidates with less experience may be considered.
Passion for natural foods, familiarity with POS databases i.e.
IRI, Nielsen, SPINS
Work is performed during the day in an office environment and
involves the extensive use of the telephone, computer and other
office equipment. Up to 10% overnight travel may be required on an
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.