Sr. Fullstack Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
Company: CorVel Corporation
Posted on: September 16, 2021
An Employer in Downtown Portland, OR is looking for a Sr.
Software Engineer. As this clients business growth continues they
have an established need for data intensive cloud development. They
need the aid of a highly motivated problem solver. An engineer who
enjoys the challenge of resolving complex problems with innovative
solutions. They are looking for an engineer with a proven track
record of delivering high quality results. An individual who is a
self-driver with the ability to work across multiple facets of a
project while juggling multiple responsibilities seamlessly.
Major responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain complex Software system.
- Acquire extensive business and system knowledge.
- Apply system knowledge to diagnose and fix complex problems.
- Perform requirements analysis, design, peer reviews and
- Provide reliable estimates of effort and good identification of
- Apply sound software engineering processes, including iterative
development, unit testing, source code control, inspections and
- Stay current with technology and industry best practices.
- Experience with Cloud Development is a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a
combination of education and related experience
- 8+ years of experience with in .Net, C#
- 8+ years of experience with MS SQL Server 2008 or higher
- 4+ years of experience with client-side web technologies
Keywords: CorVel Corporation, Portland , Sr. Fullstack Software Engineer (C#/.NET), Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!