UX Researcher 4
Company: CDK Global
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Stay abreast of changing UX research methodologies and tools, as
well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure
we deliver high-quality products.
- Estimates research tasks for the purposes of timeline
- Identify key performance indicators on a feature-by-feature
- Reaches out for research feedback from peers and iterates as
- Has a clear understanding of current and future tasks, as well as
how to manage priorities.
- Clearly and proactively communicates plans and status updates to
UX leadership and draws UX leadership into critical product
- Knows how to work well and manage expectations with multiple
- Ability to operate in ambiguous environments but can come out of
them with an actionable plan on how to move forward, and lead
others in the right direction
- Mastery level understanding of research methodologies (e.g.,
conducting usability studies, performing user research, etc.)
- Advanced experience creating deliverables such as competitive
analysis, customer journey maps, workflows, contextual inquiry
guides, research plans, user testing plans, and summary findings
- Advanced skill in the use of data analysis, data visualization,
and knowledge management tools a plus (e.g., Tableau, Qualtrics,
- Able to develop an in-depth understanding of products that are
being worked on, as well as other products throughout the
- Possess a natural curiosity and ability to interpret the impact
of emerging standards and technology.
- Ability to actively lead design and discovery workshops.
- Helpful to have some familiarity with Agile work processes and
tools that support them (Such as Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Bachelors or Masters degree in User Experience, Human Factors, or
similar background, with 8 or more years of professional
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a range of
research artifacts and/or outcomes
Keywords: CDK Global, Portland , UX Researcher 4, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!