Company: TEC Equipment Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
- Develop project design schedules while working in conjunction
with construction team members to provide administration and
modifications to project designs prior to and during the
- Effectively manage and support professional development of staff,
including evaluating and hiring consultants.
- Maintain knowledge of state and federal code compliance
requirements included in the state specific code amendments to the
IBC and the associated fire and mechanical codes.
- Coordinate consultants and their drawings for submittal to local
and state building officials for permitting.
- Manage and coordinate with the site supervisor to ensure on time
distribution, modifications, or changes to the construction
- Manage all design materials within a cloud-based server so that
all contributors can collaborate and develop detailed construction
documents for offices, retail sales, service areas, and parts
- Additional details provided upon application.
- Accredited degree in Architecture from a NCARB certified program,
or an Engineering degree from an accredited engineering
- Minimum 8 years working Commercial or Industrial construction OR
- Knowledge of prefabricated metal building procedures and design
- Knowledge of Design Build and CMGC construction methods.
Understanding of structures - mechanical, electrical, plumbing,
- Expert in Autodesk products, and proficient in Office products
and Design based programs like SketchUp, Bluebeam, Revit, etc.
Keywords: TEC Equipment Inc., Portland , Project Architect, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!