Sr Financial Analyst
Company: TEC Equipment Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2021
A company in the Portland OR area is seeking a Sr. Financial
Analyst for a direct hire, permanent role. This resource will join
a FP&A team and primarily be tasked with creating and managing
the annual budgets for 11 departments. This role will require a
strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail. Regular
communication and visibility with executives and key stakeholder
will crucial. Additional responsibilities may include, but not
limited to; creating forecasting tools and KPIs, creating project
charters, project planning and management, etc.
- Automotive or retail industry experience
- Past experience working remote
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or equivalent field
- 4+ years of experience in financial planning for a mid-large
- Experience leading annual budget planning up to $1 billion
- Extensive experience with Excel and managing large data sets
- Superior communication skills and ability to interact with C
suite executive and key stake holders
Keywords: TEC Equipment Inc., Portland , Sr Financial Analyst, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!