Company: Pentagon Technologies
Posted on: September 16, 2021
- Achieving immediate and short-term objectives laid down by the
- Schedule and ensure the product is shipped according to written
processes and known, by contract due date while maintaining
- Maintaining production schedule throughout the day and must
update and follow parts through each team as needed.
- Ensure all expedite requests are placed on schedule as needed and
- Handling communications within the internal plant.
- Promote cross training, coach, develop and counsel
- Manage and plan daily department capacity; determine root causes
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing process improvements and
maintain 5S scores within target.
- Understand and follow operating procedures as assigned to the
department to assure consistent, reliable, and timely responses for
customer orders, inquiries, and/or issues.
- And other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager
2+ years of experience as a supervisor
Comfortable operating in a fast paced environment
High School Diploma or GED
Keywords: Pentagon Technologies, Portland , Shift Supervisor, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!