Advanced Procedure Specialist - Portland, OR
Company: Applied Medical
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a
proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled
our rapid business growth and expansion. Applied Medical has
recently launched a new product line in a major category for both
minimally invasive and open abdominal surgery. Our company has been
developing and manufacturing advanced surgical technologies for
more than 30 years and has earned a strong reputation in the
healthcare field. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality
products, combined with our unique business model, enables team
members to partner with hospital accounts and contribute in a
larger capacity than is possible in most sales positions. This
position is a tremendous opportunity for individuals who appreciate
working on a highly interactive, engaged and supportive surgical
sales team. For invested and talented performers, Applied Medical
is a proven provider of rapid sales growth and career promotion
The Advanced Procedural Specialist (APS) is responsible for
providing minimally invasivesurgical solutions to hospitals with an
immediate focus on the GelPOINT V-Path Transvaginal Access
Platform, GelSeal-- technologies, and identifying colorectal and
GYN surgeons.In collaboration with Applied Medical's Field
Implementation team, the APS is responsible for developing and
managing strategic sales plans that result in the long-term growth
- Work from a focused, quarterly sales plan to drive revenue and
exceed sales quotas.
- Call on high volume surgical centers to promote our GelPOINT
V-Path Transvaginal Access Platform and Gel technologies.
- Provide clinical expertise and support for all products used in
- Set meetings with key opinion leaders and key decision makers
of large health systems to communicate and discuss Applied
Medical's minimally invasive programs in the market, specifically
Colorectal and GYN.
- Drive the interest and the adoption of our GelPOINT V-Path
Transvaginal Access Platform and Gel technologies through targeting
leaders within the medical community.
- Operate as an ambassador of the Applied Medical brand in
- Coordinate a cohesive plan through interaction with corporate
accounts and Field implementation divisions.Position Requirements:
A minimum of 3-5 years of medical device sales experience with a
proven track record of continued sales success.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work and manage
cross-functional teams and activities.
- Must be able to travel routinely (up to 50% of the time) and
manage expenses incurred while traveling (travel time may vary
depending on individual territories).
- Proven goal-oriented, self-starter with a strong
- Demonstrated performance record with clear documentation of
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- 4-year college degreeBenefits:Applied Medical offers an
excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package
including medical and dental coverage, flexible benefits account,
401(k) and generous holiday and vacation accrual schedules.
Keywords: Applied Medical, Portland , Advanced Procedure Specialist - Portland, OR, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!