Company: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Welcome to Mill Creek! We're glad you're here! At Mill Creek
Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the
success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core
values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.At MCRT
the Assistant Superintendent will be assigned to a project team of
Superintendents responsible for coordinating and supervising the
construction of high density residential and mix-use projects. The
Assistant Superintendent will report to the Project Superintendent
and General Superintendent. The position will be assigned to
oversee certain trades and phases of the work by hired
subcontractors and MCRT punch carpenters. Essential
- Supervises and directs the efforts of MCRT Punch Carpenters and
- Develops and maintains working relationships with the project's
building officials and inspectors and assists in the
- scheduling all required jurisdictional inspections and
- Identifies and makes recommendations to Project Superintendent
regarding project risks including safety/loss control,
- subcontractor/supplier issues, site conditions and logistics,
scheduling, change orders, and document conflicts.
- Supervises and monitors work of assigned hired trades and MCRT
punch carpenters and laborers. .
- Notifies the Project Superintendent of all non-performing
- Prepares punch lists and ensures completion of all related work
prior to inspections and product acceptance.
- Inspects subcontractor's work to ensure that it meets
subcontracted obligations and Company quality standards
- All other duties as assigned Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the multi-family construction
industry is required. Skills/Specialized Knowledge
- Ability to use a personal computer and have a working knowledge
of Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel. Knowledge of Procore and
Textura a plus.
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax
machine, printer, scanner and copier.
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes,
construction procedures, and rough trade work.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local codes for Handicap, Fair
Housing, ANSI, Waterproof, Environment/AQI and Acoustical About the
Benefits of joining the Mill Creek Team
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, Holidays Mill Creek is
an Equal Opportunity Employer Are you ready to contribute to the
success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become
part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity,
celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard,
smart and together!
Keywords: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC, Portland , Assistant Superintendent, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!