New Business Development Associate [Remote]
Posted on: November 22, 2021
You're looking to join the ground floor of a fast-growing early
stage startup based in Portland. You want to work with a founding
team of a successful business and build your own book of business
across midsize and enterprise accounts.You're ambitious, driven,
and resourceful. You're ready to get creative to line up
appointments.Convertist is a B2B lead generation company founded by
a serial head of growth at VC-backed startups. We're looking to add
an interpersonal member to our team who will play an integral role
in taking our company to the next million in ARR.Responsibilities
- Create personalized, relevant, compelling messaging to engage
high-level decision makers.
- Use a mix of software to target prospects and generate
- Qualify leads over the phone to determine if a fit exists for
our lead generation solution.Must have's :
- 1+ years experience in outbound or inbound sales OR experience
in recruiting or customer service.
- Familiarity using Gmail, Google Docs, project management tools,
and a CRM like Salesforce.
- Track record of being a highly motivated problem-solver.
- Natural confidence when speaking with anyone via phone, email,
and texts.Awesome if you :
- Could sell ice to an eskimo, but you know sales is about
listening. You'd rather ask smart questions to gauge whether there
is a real need on the eskimo's end. If you identify a fit, then you
know how to switch gears in helping the eskimo imagine how dry ice
could help them as an actual power source (google it)!
- Can show you're competitive and resourceful. What projects have
you owned and brought to fruition?
- Live and breath tech. The Internet and you are One. You live
out of your inbox and smartphone.
- Have opinions about the tech landscape and where it's headed.
Wearable computing, VR, and autonomous vehicles might be some of
your favorite conversation fodder.We don't think you need 20 years'
experience or a grad school degree to be a great Business
Development Rep. What's important is that you have the requisite
hustle and drive to get shit done.To apply: Do 5 minutes of cursory
diligence and contact our founder at his email or number directly.
We like to vet for hustle out the gate : )Job Type:
- Sales or Recruiting: 1 year (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Location:
- Portland, OR (Required)Language:
Keywords: Convertist, Portland , New Business Development Associate [Remote], Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!