Company: Michael Holton - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Overview Do you have aspirations to run your own
business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of
Michael Holton - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team,
you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to
be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer
relationships within the community to promote State Farm products
including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow
you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the
opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day. As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Hiring Bonus in the range of $$1000 - $$2500 Requirements
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective
- Experience in marketing financial productsIf you are motivated
to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our
application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the
interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent
contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies.
Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully
complete any applicable licensing requirements and training
programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire
their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees
of State Farm.
Keywords: Michael Holton - State Farm Agent, Portland , Account Representative, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!