Product Customer Support Specialist (REMOTE)
Company: Rinnai America Corp
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a
technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes "yank
the tank" and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water.
We aim to do this by a commitment to our employees, with a strong,
accountable culture and a practice of giving back to our
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating
manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production
facility in Georgia.RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide telephone support to answer inquires on service,
installation and troubleshooting procedures for all Rinnai
- Responsible for following through with repairs, rework,
rebuilding and/or maintenance on all products returned to Rinnai,
to include documenting results of failure analysis on product.
- Liaise with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Service staff to
maintain an understanding of product features/specifications and
quality controls standards.
- Liaise with Field Sales/Service organizations and Engineering
in gathering and documenting information on potential
quality/performance issues. To include providing input/suggestions
on possible corrective actions.
- Ensure records of all work orders, quality control reports,
failure analysis, RGA's, credits, returns, shipping request, etc.
are completed with details related to work and/or services
- Rotating shift schedule (8am-4:30pm, 8:30am-5pm, 9:30am-6pm,
10:30am-7pm and 11:30am-8pm)
- Maintain company provided tools, equipment and property.
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing
Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
Technical Associate's degree in plumbing or electrical engineering
(or equivalent related professional experience)
- Relevant licensure preferred
- 3-5 years of proven and demonstrated technical appliance repair
experience. Background in electronics, plumbing systems, hydronics
and/or boiler systems a plus.
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal with the
ability to present in front of groups.
- Knowledge and use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High degree of technical analysis.
- Ability to work with various levels of people / customers /
- Customer / Quality discipline.
Professional approach; confidence in dealing with people
- Commitment to achieving business goals
- Strong technical / customer service orientation
- High levels of personal integrity, honesty
- Team player able to operate with a great deal of
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for Medical and
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Floating Holidays (FH)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual incentive plan (AIP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Day
- Tobacco and Drug-Free Campuses
Keywords: Rinnai America Corp, Portland , Product Customer Support Specialist (REMOTE), Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!