Stocker - Aisle
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Title: Stocker
Supervisor:Floor Supervisor, Assistant Floor Manager, Floor
Position Summary:Responsible for providing prompt and courteous
customer service, stocking products on shelves, and maintaining
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Removes boxes from pallets and places them on shelves as well
as opens boxes and removes single items to re-stock shelves
- Rotates merchandise in order to make sure the product does not
expire on shelves.
- Organizes and front faces items on shelves
- Perform the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations
- Assists in the review inventory for product rotation on a daily
basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Continuously reviews status of floor for safety hazards.
Promptly and safely handles any spills and removes any trash such
as plastic wrap, plastic ties, pieces of wood or any other trash
gets immediately removed from the floor and discarded
- Promptly informs supervisors of any low stock/out of stock
- Performs other work-related duties as required and
- May be required to work in other departments as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers and
- Basic reading and math skills.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer service
- Must wear steel toe boots
- Lift/Carry Abilities (measured for maximum or average load)
- Lift strength (0"- 60") - 50 lbs
- Overhead lift strength - 50 lbs
- Carry strength (50' or less) - 50 lbs
- Frequent lift/carry (> 12x/hour) - 50 lbs
- Constant lift/carry (> 30x/hr) - 20 lbs
- Horizontal push/pull strength - 500 lbs
- Physical Aptitudes (rated based on level of skill involved)
- Agility/dynamic balance 80-100%
- Finger dexterity - 80-100%
- Manual dexterity - 80 - 100%
- Posture Tolerance (rated based on frequency or time involved)
- Stand/walk - constantly
- Reach above shoulder level - occasionally
- Twist/turn head - constantly
- Bend over/stoop - frequently
- Climb steps/ladder - occasionally
- Kneel/squat - occasionally
- Temperature is mostly moderate but includes exposure to
refrigerated and freezer area. Temperatures in areas close to the
Receiving Department and Front-End, where doors are mostly open,
vary depending on the outdoor temperatures.
- Equipment in motion (forklifts, electric pallet jacks,
Acknowledgement:I fully understand the responsibilities and
qualifications required for this job. Furthermore, I find that I am
capable of performing the required functions.
Benefits: 100% Company Paid Medical/Dental Plan and Annuity
Brand: Restaurant Depot
Address: 945 N Hayden Meadows Dr. Portland, OR - 97217
Property Description: 651 - PORTLAND
Property Number: 651
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Portland , Stocker - Aisle, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!