Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Prestige Care, Inc.
Location: Gales Creek
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Have you heard? Prestige Care, Inc. is now leading the long term
care industry in the state of Oregon for CNA wages! Wages start at
up to $24.00 per hour depending on experience!:
What does a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) do?
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing
residents with direct nursing care and assistance with daily
activities under the direction of a Licensed Nurse and as directed
in resident care plan.
Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC), and Nursing Assistant Registered
(NAR) are the state of Washington only.
In this job, every day you will---
* Ensure resident's personal care needs are being met through
routine check-ins and promptly responding to call lights.
* Provide care to residents as outlined in the resident care plan.
Reviews changes to resident care plans daily.
* Communicate observed changes in the resident's condition to
charge nurse for assessment.
* Assist residents with individual personal care needs such as
grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care,
toileting, skin care, or other needs as required in the resident's
* Perform tasks as assigned by the charge nurse including but not
limited to taking vital signs, capturing residents' weights, and
* Lift, move, and transfer residents using proper methods and
lifting devices as required in the resident care plan.
* Document care and assistance provided to residents as required by
* Protect the personal belongings of each resident such as
eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing,
and memorabilia. Promptly report missing items according to
* Complete all job duties while following required infection
control procedures, including but not limited to thorough hand
washing, proper use of personal protective equipment and proper
disposal of soiled materials.
* Follow and supports fire life safety practices and procedures and
promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate
* Complete all requirements for in-service training.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Education -Experience you need to qualify:
* A high school diploma or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained
through a combination of education, training, and experience.
* Must hold current Certification in the specific state in which
you wish to practice.
* Ability to communicate effectively, in English, with residents,
visitors, and staff. Good written and oral communication skills.
Ability to understand verbal directions and read written
instructions. Ability to understand the daily needs of residents.
Ability to read and interpret documents, including safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide simple
* Ability to accurately observe, report, and problem-solve
residents' needs with assistance of a supervisor. Ability to
interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
* Work with residents in a Skilled Nursing Center. Potential
exposure to blood and bodily fluids.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) role and what can we offer you?
* We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization
that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined
career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
* any locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles,
where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a
* Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability
insurance, and more.
* Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff
to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and
partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
* Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers,
Staff Development Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Directors of
Ways you can advance beyond the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Once you master this role, you could consider the Lead CNA, Central
Supply Coordinator, or with additional education, the Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN) or other more clinical
jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to
personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring
based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us,
coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and
viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we
celebrate what makes us different.
In adherence with state mandates, Prestige Care team members are
required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021 as
a condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies for a
religious or medical exemption.:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center:
Forest Grove Rehabilitation and Care Center
is ideal for residents who need assistance with routine personal
care activities and health services, offering quality, 24-hour care
with a personal touch from an attending physician and delivered by
a team of licensed professional nurses and certified nursing
Our center offers a wide variety of services, ranging from
short-term, transitional care to long-term placement. All programs
utilize a comprehensive assessment process and interdisciplinary
approach to help patients and residents achieve the highest
possible level of independence and quality of life.:
Rehabilitative care is available, and our experienced staff
dedicate themselves to helping individuals transition from the
hospital to home. Our unique rehabilitative programs also help our
patients recover quickly and regain the highest possible level of
Any Questions Contact:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a
philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity,
commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our
mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart
and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige
we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not
only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have
the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and
advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an "employee,"
you are part of our family. With a company focus on career
development and advancement, there are many opportunities for
advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8
Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and
we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your
professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take
with Prestige Care below:::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that
includes the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA/FSA accounts
- Employer paid group life and ADD insruance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commitment to career development and continuing education
- Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much
*Benefits may vary by location::::::
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc., Portland , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Other , Gales Creek, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!