Posted on: November 23, 2021
UNFI in Ridgefield is NOW hiring Order Selectors - We are
continuing to grow with over 150 openings!
Are growth, stability, and recognition important to you? We may
have the perfect job for you! Apply today or join us at one of our
hiring events listed below and be a part of our dedicated team of
professionals at UNFI in Ridgefield, WA. Together we help make a
difference in our local communities.
Join us at one of our weekly hiring events
Tuesdays 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Walk-In Wednesdays 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Thursdays 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
What are we hiring for?
We have full-time warehouse worker openings and we also have our
FlexShift program that allows you to pick your own schedule!
Here is how our flex program works: Once hired, you will download
our scheduling app (available shifts get uploaded weekly), you will
then self-schedule the shifts you can work and show up to your
shift - that easy!
What do we have to offer?
- Competitive wages: Up to $23.80 an hour
- Paid weekly
- Yearly pay increases
- Incentive pay based on exceeding productivity goals
- Paid time off - Accrual begins on day one of employment (only
full-time associates eligible)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term
- 401K with a company match of up to 50%
- Tuition reimbursement
- 25% discounts on wholesale purchases and access to our on-site
- Daycare assistance
- Internal promotional opportunities
Here is some of what your day will look like as an Order
- Safely, accurately, and efficiently pulling orders in the
warehouse to include grocery, perishable, frozen, or repack
- Palletizing, shrink wrapping, and placing orders in the
- Report adjustments to inventory counts, spoilage or damaged
stock, location changes, and out of stocks
- Transport the product throughout the warehouse utilizing an
electric pallet jack
- Maintaining order selection performance standards of speed and
accuracy with minimum damage and maximum safety
- Assist the other department personnel in the performance of
work activities when peak workloads require or during absences of
Who should apply?
Professionals with the following:
- Experience in a large distribution center preferred
- Experience with a double pallet jack preferred
- Ability to safely lift up to 75lbs continuously throughout your
- Ability to pick the product with a high degree of accuracy and
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug
exam upon offer
Please note: You must be able to work in a range of temperatures
ranging from -10 to 90+ degrees, and you will be required to meet a
3-month probationary period.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug exam
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive and
respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA
- Schedule: Full-time Associated topics: clerk, coordinator,
logistics intern, logistics technician, material handler, stocker,
unloading, warehouse, warehouse agent, warehouse support
Keywords: UNFI, Portland , Warehouse Worker, Other , Woodland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!