Company: Northwest Hardwoods
Posted on: January 16, 2022
General Laborer - Longview, WA
Home / Employments Listing / General Laborer - Longview, WA
* Full Time
* Longview, WA
* Posted 10 months ago
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
Location: Longview, WA
Northwest Hardwoods is a world class, Integrated, global supplier
of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding, and millwork
industries. We serve the industrial market segment worldwide. We
are searching for a candidate who is a team player with a can-do
attitude who enjoys a challenge. This is a full-time opportunity
working for a world class hardwood lumber manufacturer.
* Work safely - know, understand, and follow NWH safety rules
* Handling, sorting, and stacking sanded lumber by dimension,
species and grade.
* Safely maintain flow of the product.
* Utilize hand tools / wheel barrows cleaning up sawmill
* Operate mobile equipment.
* Ability to make decisions quickly utilizing hand eye hand foot
* Cross training in other positions.
* Must be safety conscious, have a positive attitude and work well
in a team
* Must have excellent attendance
* High school or GED equivalent.
* Work at a fast pace and be detail oriented.
* Pre-employment drug-screen & background check required.
* Candidates must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
* Always requires personal protective equipment be worn.
Candidate who meet these qualifications will be considered further.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of for
This is a good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who
have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more. If
you are someone just entering the workforce or returning to the
workforce with limited experience and education this job may be a
good fit for you.
Northwest Hardwoods provides a competitive compensation program
with a profit-sharing plan. Our comprehensive benefit package
includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage.
Pre-tax Health Savings Account and 401(K) Retirement Plan with
company match. Company paid life insurance and short-term
disability, paid vacation, paid holidays, and Employee Assistance
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Northwest Hardwoods, Portland , General Laborer, Other , Longview, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!