Cyber Security Project Coordinator (Remote Position)
Company: RSI Security
Posted on: January 16, 2022
THIS IS A REMOTE, WORK-FROM-HOME POSITION.
Purpose of this Position:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all
activities relating to multiple internal & external/client-facing
projects through a project life cycle.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Manage multiple internal and external projects, current and
new, through proactive planning and effective communication.
- Identify and document potential risks/issues, and work with the
team to mitigate those issues.
- Manage resources on multiple business units and ensure tasks
are kept on a strict timeline: Scoping, gathering artifacts,
tracking artifacts, evidence validation, assessments, and final
- Manage day-to-day artifact items deliverables and ensure items
are correctly prioritized and work with assigned SME to validate
- Provide reports to the project sponsor's executive team and
client's executive team weekly with project status and its
progression, key deliverables and establishments, roadblocks,
obstacles and risks.
- Simultaneously report and communicate internal organization
regarding project sponsors, their clients, and project status.
- Ensure all project contract deliverables are delivered on-time
with the appropriate contract requirements and quality
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and develop
internal processes as necessary.
- Serve as a liaison between the technical & project team and
external third-party vendors.
- Work closely with Project Manager and assist in management and
development of project plans, timelines and reports.
- Work with the IT team to design, document, develop, modify,
test, install, implement, and support a variety of new and existing
applications and software.
- Maintain communication streams with project stakeholders,
clients, and sponsors
- Other duties as assigned.
- Business Administration
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Quality Assurance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in professional project management
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information
technology, or related field
- Expert knowledge of Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms)
and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic, enthusiastic and effective communicator with strong
rapport building skills
- Ability to take ownership of the overall company strategic plan
and implement across departments
- High degree of flexibility with the ability to work in a small,
- Thorough and detail-oriented, organized, with excellent time
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and evaluate current and
- Self-starter who can work independently with a proactive
Prefered Education and Experience:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and staff through
verbal and written communications.
- Ability to type, hand write, use computers and answer phones
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, salaried position, and regular hours of work
and days to be worked are Monday through Friday for 8 hours a day
during company operating hours; however, this position can
regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work depending on
the needs of the business.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Must submit to a background check as a contingency for the
RSI Security prohibits discrimination or harassment based on the
following categories: race, color, religion, religious creed
(including religious dress and grooming practices), national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability,
medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics),
genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender,
gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual
orientation, veteran and/or military status, protected medical
leaves (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and
Medical Leave Act or the California Family Rights Act), domestic
violence victim status, political affiliation, and any other status
protected by state or federal law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: RSI Security, Portland , Cyber Security Project Coordinator (Remote Position), Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!