Company: Gentle Dental
Posted on: May 16, 2022
$20,000 sign on bonus
For more information please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent
Acquisition Manager at ...@interdent.com or 925.###.####.
With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on
dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what
is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring
and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior
clinical skills. You choose what's best for your patients. We are
looking for a full-time or part-time Endodontist to practice in our
Portland, Oregon area offices. Full time and part time candidates
are eligible for the $10,000 sign on bonus.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best
practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients
stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement
after 2 years
- Endodontic Residency Certificate & Board Certification
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active OR Dental License in good standing (or the ability to
acquire OR license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our
Our offices are adhering to the current COVID-19 state mandates
that require all employees who work in healthcare offices to be
fully vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Keywords: Gentle Dental, Portland , Endodontist, Other , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!