Company: Kartini Clinic
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAn innovative pediatric clinic is looking for a
full-time Account Representative who is a highly motivated
team-player.Primary duties include:
- Calling on insurance benefits
- Following up on insurance claims
- Monitoring accounts for timely payment
- Assisting families with insurance questions
- Obtaining authorizations for treatmentThe ideal candidate would
have the following:
- Self-motivated, detail oriented individual
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong customer serviceFull Benefits Include:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Life Insurance
- FSA for Medical, Dental, etc.
- Regular schedule with no weekend hoursRequirements:
- Team player and positive attitude
- Epic experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in
- Background check (if hired)
- This is a smoke free environmentOregon state regulations
require healthcare workers to be vaccinated. In order to comply,
all Kartini Clinic employees must provide documentation of full
COVID-19 vaccination or provide a completed Medical or Religious
Exemption Form prior to start date. Please note that all exemptions
must be approved by Kartini Clinic's Human Resource Department.
Employees who are not vaccinated and have an approved exemption,
must provide negative COVID-19 test results on a weekly basis.
Keywords: Kartini Clinic, Portland , Account Representative, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!