Posted on: June 25, 2022
VIDEO GAME TESTER: At Experis Game Solutions, we partner with
developers and publishers of video games on all platforms to
improve testing coverage using the latest technology. We are
looking for a Video Game Test Associate to join our growing team
where you will utilize the resources provided to us by world-class
publishers and technology leaders to build an environment that
keeps skillful people happy through challenge and work-life
balance. Let's test smarter!! Do you identify as a gamer? As a
Video Game Test Associate you will work with like-minded,
innovative, and fun teams. You'll use your critical-thinking
gamer-brain to identify issues within game titles at appropriate
times, and then properly communicate them to the development team
to steward quality. Primary responsibilities:
- Writing bug reports for a sub-area of a project or test results
for an area or test pass.
- Capable of working with development to narrow down bug
reproduction cases and scenarios.
- May assist more senior staff with administrative tasks (meeting
notes, database clean up, production requests, coaching, mentoring,
- Provide opinions on fun factor or balance of the
- Minimum of a High School Diploma. Associates or Bachelors is a
- Experience building your own gaming PC is a plus
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity, especially at our
company. Our wide range of backgrounds brings diverse thinking,
which, in-turn, crafts better video games through improved test
coverage. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Experis, Portland , Test Associate, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!