Sr Welder - $1000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Environmental Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
POSITION SUMMARYThe Sr Welder operates various welding equipment
to fabricate, build or modify product, equipment, accessory
equipment and components. In this role you will work independently
with minimal supervision reading blueprints and completing projects
according to industry standards.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform appropriate techniques for preparing and finishing weld
- Inspects products at various stages in the production process
for a variety of qualities such as dimensions, weld,
- Works efficiently by identifying waste and improvements in
- Responsible for more complex and custom fabricating/welding
- Operates assigned equipment safely in accordance with company
and OSHA safety programs and rules.
- Reports quality and production concerns and issues to
- Cross trains with -other -work stations within department.
- Additional duties as assigned -QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Technical school or welding certification.
- 2+ years of previous welding experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Basic verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding and application of mathematical
- Ability to work well autonomously and with minimum
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety
of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools, forklifts,
welding equipment, and cutting torch.#LI-LWPHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl; and talk, hear and see. -
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. -
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving
mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat,
risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment may be high.*
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential functions.Matthews Memorialization -is a
leader in the -memorialization -industry who is committed to
helping customers grow their businesses and helping families move
from grieving to remembrance by providing products of superior
craftsmanship and revenue generating programs and services. Within
this industry, our -Environmental Solutions -is focused on the
design and manufacture of advanced combustion systems. -Matthews
Memorialization is a (MATW) Matthews International company. - - - -
- -Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law.--- Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. -Matthews International
endeavors to make our employment website and application process
accessible to all users and applicants. -In doing so, Matthews
International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with
disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation or assistance completing the application process,
please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.At Matthews
International, what makes us different is what makes us great. -We
are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Environmental Solutions, Portland , Sr Welder - $1000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Sherwood, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!