Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill Administrative Assistant Role in Clackamas, OR. Apply now if
you meet the qualifications listed below! Monday-Friday work
schedule $19-$20 per hour, depending on experience. Job Summary
Under minimal supervision and with great expertise perform all
administrative tasks including but not limited to general business
support, travel and meeting arrangements, processing
incoming/outgoing mail, coordinate plant events/activities,
ordering supplies, managing emails, and answering/directing general
calls. Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able
to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform routine and complex administrative tasks.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when
necessary; responds to regularly occurring requests for
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing
- Provide general and customer service support.
- Prepare outgoing mail and shipments and process incoming
- Receive, review, and track expenses and submit for
- Create/generate reports.
- Handle special projects as assigned by the manager and/or
senior leadership team.
- Assist with basic employee matters.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 100% supportive of any and all company safety practices and
programs. Job Requirements
- Minimum education required is a High School Diploma; Associate
- 4-5 years of relevant/similar work experience in a
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically
Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with
associates, management, customers, vendors, and others.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to convey a positive image to all levels of the
- Strongly support management in driving a positive culture where
safety, quality, and housekeeping are not compromised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and handle a multitude of
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and take
- Must be able to handle extremely confidential information.
- Operate with integrity.
- Participate in / support cost savings initiatives. Physical
Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize
written and verbal communication skills, including active
- The environment is typically a general office, though the
incumbent may spend periods of time in the manufacturing and
warehouse environment with exposure to dust, dirt, high noise
levels, and temperature variations.
- Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 30lbs
- The incumbent is expected to know and follow all safety rules
for the environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo
read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Portland , CLERICAL ADMIN, Other , Clackamas, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!