Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Hybrid opportunity! About the
Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a family-owned medical supply company that has
been well-established for over 35 years.
- The company thrives on creating a family-friendly environment
while providing growth opportunities for their employee's.
- They are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join
their accounting team
- Some comments from employees on Glassdoor:
- "Great place to grow"
- "Great company!"
- "Excellent work life balance" Overview of the Accounts
Receivable Specialist role:
- Review open accounts for collection efforts.
- Outbound collection while maintaining and improving customer
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due
- Reconcile customer bank accounts
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss
those with management.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports as required. Preferred
Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable role:
- 1+ years of accounting experience in AR.
- Willing to learn billing and collections procedures.
- Excel and ERP experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Timing is
everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply
passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to
share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for
accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not
posted on the internet. Please contact me for confidential
consideration for this role as well as other opportunities.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Portland , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Newberg, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!