Travel X-Ray Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We're looking for a Travel X-Ray Technologist, working in the
Healthcare Systems & Services industry in North Carolina, United
States.Pay Rate: $2000-$3500 Weekly gross (before taxes)Are you an
X-Ray Technologist who is looking to grow their career with an
innovative company known for Medical Imaging?Our client offers
access to industry experts (they design and maintain these systems
we work on) with ongoing training and education.As an X-Ray
Technologist, youll work for some of the best healthcare companies
across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks
up to a year.Their culture is based around a team of highly
dedicated employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly
shaping the future of healthcare. They are passionate about
healthcare and are engineers and they dont walk away from a problem
before it is solved.Role:In this role the successful candidates
will function as X-Ray Technologists in performing examinations of
patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis
of patient illness.Responsibilities:
- Performing diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate
anatomical regions according to department procedures and
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and
identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other
medically significant conditions.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing tests with peers and physician.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested
according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing
codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating
file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or
writing referrals for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering
questions, and explaining procedures.
- Complying with hospital and departmental policies and
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control
- Maintaining technical competency through continued education
and participation in training programs.
- Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administering
contrast agents according to site-specific protocols.
- Maintaining current Permits to Practice in all states in which
services are performed.
- Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshoots
- Making calls for service and notifies all pertinent team
- Following quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient
- Performing additional duties as required. Experience Required
for Your SuccessRequired Experience:
Hospital setting background with a
minimum of 1 year or 2 years of clinical experience required,
specifically in ER, OR, Trauma and PortablesRequired
Valid ARRT license, registered in
RadiographyValid CPR certificateState license (will consider
candidate that doesnt have this, if willing to obtain)Preferred
Strong communication skills both
written and verbal neededInteract with client personnel and team
members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical
mannerMust be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
initiativeIn this role the successful candidates will function as
X-Ray Technologists in performing examinations of patients of all
ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Portland , Travel X-Ray Technologist, Other , Gladstone, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!