Coder Full Time
Company: Vibra Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is
to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Vibra Specialty Hospital of Portland is seeking a Full Time Coder
to join our team!
Vibra Specialty Hospital of Portland, located in Portland, OR is a
65 bed Critical Care Hospital providing acute care services to
patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our
patients require additional critical care services for medically
complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound
healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator
weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an
opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment
where you really get to know your patients and their families.
The Coder is responsible for abstracting, coding, and sequencing
the classification of medical diagnoses and any surgical procedures
and treatment modalities on patient records to maximize
* Associate's Degree required.
* Minimum one (1) year of hospital coding experience required.
* Current, valid, and active RHIT, RHIA, CCS or CPC certification
* Knowledge of health information management programs preferred,
including medical terminology, ICD-10 CM coding, DRG's/CRG's, and
policies and procedures of releasing medical information to include
* Knowledge of confidentiality and privacy laws preferred.
* Exemplary customer service, communication and interpersonal
skills are absolutely imperative.
* Demonstrated positive influences on teams and customers including
a willingness to proactively accept change
* Ability to project a professional image.
* Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
* Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
* Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
* Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
* Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Portland, OR area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
* PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
* FREE prescription plans
* Dental and Vision coverage
* Life insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* EAP and AFLAC
* Flex plans, 401K matching
* Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
* PET insurance!
* Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
* Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
* Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare Inc., Portland , Coder Full Time, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!