Company: Uplifted Staffing Solutions LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSeeking reliable and motivated Sanitation
Associates!As a Sanitation Associate, you will be responsible for
the overall sanitation and cleaning duties within the facility. You
will provide a clean and healthy facility by effectively cleaning
and sanitizing the environment on a daily basis.
- Job Type: Temporary to Permanent, Full Time
- Schedule: Swing Shift, (2PM - 1030 PM, M/T or T/W off)
- Growth Opportunities
- Pay: $18 to $19.75 per hour
- Location: SE Portland and ClackamasESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Disassemble and plant equipment from damage during sanitation
- Follow Standard Cleaning Procedures (SCP) and Sanitation
Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP)
- Improve sanitation process by reducing use of resources (i.e.
water, wastewater, chemicals, labor) whenever possible.
- Ensure security of all sanitation chemicals located on premises
by limiting access and monitoring/preventing leaks, spills,
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures
- Support all safety, food quality and sanitation initiatives and
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.WORKING
- Continuous (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head, using
hands and fingers to manipulate objects, reaching forward and
- Exposure to sustained noise levels; exposure to a variety of
food allergens; working in very hot temperatures; exposure to
hazards such as machinery, slippery floors, and powered industrial
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous janitorial or sanitation experience (manufacturing or
warehouse facility preferred but not required)
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with others
- Ability to communicate and understand instructions in
- Ability to read and interpret documents and company standards
including, but not limited to lock-out/tag-out, safety practices,
GMPs, SOPs, employee handbook, etc.
- Ability to use basic tools and perform minor repairs as
- Ability to use good documentation practices
- Must be customer- and team-oriented, reliable and meet
attendance standardsBenefitsEmployees eligible for comprehensive
benefits available after 560 hours.
Keywords: Uplifted Staffing Solutions LLC, Portland , Sanitation Associate, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!