Security Officer - Patrol
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring!You've got the right skills. What you need is the right
opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're
hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work
assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional
training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class
security services. And every industry counts on us because we're
the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex
world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned
security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting
people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in
multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident
individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future
here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and
grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement.
You can stand out - and thrive - here, too.At GardaWorld, we know
your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly
starting rates for every market we're in:Compensation: $19/
hourShift: Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri (11:00am-6:30pm) Wed
(11am-11pm)Sat-Sun (11:00am-11:00pm) Mon-Tues
(6:30pm-2:00am)Thur-Fri (6:30pm-2:00am) Sat-Sun
(10:00pm-9:00am)Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri (2:00am-9:00am) Wed
(11:00pm-9:00am) Work today, get paid today, with
DailyPay!GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that
allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.If you're hired for
a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a paycheck
again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expensesAbout the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have a drivers license.
- Clean MVR.If you want a real career opportunity where you're
part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success,
check us out. We're a global organization that embraces our
cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and
sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have
plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your
future with us today.QualificationsEducation
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Portland , Security Officer - Patrol, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!