Accounts Payable Supervisor
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Accounts Payable Supervisor - company in high growth About the
Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a progressive company that continually strives
towards being world-class in their practices, cutting-edge with
their technology, and empowering with their leadership.
- Employees are encouraged to "Find a better way" - one of our
clients' core values that keeps them ahead of their competition and
promotes overall company growth.
- Our client knows how to have fun at work and promotes a highly
collaborative team environment.
- Some of the employee reviews say things like:
- "Lots of chances to do new things and expand my skills."
- "Flexible schedule, opportunities to learn and a comfortable
and beautiful work environment keeps me excited to come to
- "There are lots of perks for employees ." Overview of the
Accounts Payable Supervisor role:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the accounts payable
department which processes non-payroll disbursements to individuals
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work
allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance
and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of purchasing/payment
documents such as purchase orders, travel reimbursements, stipends,
ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Oversees the maintenance of departmental records and the
generation and balancing of transaction reports.
- Interacts with vendors, purchasing, and departments for
information, training, and problem resolution.
- Interacts with internal and external auditors and participates
in occasional auditing projects or provides information and access
to accounting records as required.
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of
policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and
implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of
established goals. Preferred Qualifications for the Accounts
Payable Supervisor position:
- Minimum of High School Degree or Associates Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field
- At least 3 years of experience that is directly related to the
duties and responsibilities specified. Please email your resume for
immediate consideration. Kenzie Farrington, Staffing Manager -
Staffing, Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a
job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like
to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We
specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals.
Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please
contact me for more information about this role as well as other
opportunities. Always be in the know about our current
positions--Join our Talent Network:
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Portland , Accounts Payable Supervisor, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!