Order Fulfillment Specialist
Company: Next Adventure Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Next Adventure surrounds itself with employees who are passionate
about the outdoors and want to make a positive impact in the
company every day. The role of every Order Fulfillment Specialist
is to promote our mission:
Inform. Outfit. Excite.
The Order Fulfillment Specialist is the core staff at Next
Adventure's Distribution Center. All Order Fulfillment Specialists
are an integral part of maintaining Next Adventure's outstanding
customer experience by fulfilling customer orders, fulfilling
location transfer orders, receiving product shipments, and helping
to manage Next Adventure's robust inventory. This position is
resbolisble for efficiently maintaining the Distribution Centers
workflow, and maintaining quality communication with all Next
- Follow the Distribution Center's workflow and process.
- Properly fulfill brick and mortar location transfer requests
and prepare for transportation.
- Properly pick and ship Ecommerce/website purchases
- Consistently use quality control skills to recognize tagging
inaccuracies, damaged product, and clearance items.
- Efficiently, carefully, and safely load and unload product,
material, and large items onto and from pallets, racks, and
- Receive incoming inventory while comparing shipments to vendor
packing slips and alerting managers and team leads to any
- Verify that goods received match packing lists
- Comfortably and safely operate pallet jacks, dollies, scissor
lifts, ladders, forklifts, box trucks, and large vehicles to
perform regular Distribution Center work.
- Regularly perform inventory cycle-counts as assigned.
- Perform Retail Pro Functions: slip items, fulfill transfer
orders, print tags, and update DC locations
- Know and follow all Distribution Center safety protocols.
- 1 year cumulative Next Adventure experience (or
- Current, valid driver's license is required.
- Forklift certification
- Proficient at multitasking, able to work in a fast-paced
environment and possesses great organizational, communication, and
- Proficient in RetailPro, ShipStation, and Magento
- Experience in order shipping
- Experience in Transfer Order fulfillment
- Can create, print, organize and fulfill web order pick
- Experienced receiving inbound shipments
- Experienced performing cycle counts
- Must be able, without assistance, to repeatedly lift and carry
up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of frequency in other
physical activities such as reaching, standing, walking, lifting,
pushing, pulling, kneeling and crouching.
- Inventory management/warehouse experience (prefered).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with outdoor gear is preferred.
- Experience with shipping software and services.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Teamwork- Cooperating with others to meet objectives.
- Time and Priority Management- Prioritizing and completing tasks
in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time
- Personal Accountability- Being answerable for personal
- Resiliency- Quickly recovering from adversity.
Keywords: Next Adventure Inc, Portland , Order Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!