Company: Allied Resources Technical Consultants
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Project Coordinator Allied Resources is looking for a Project
Coordinator for an exciting opportunity to contribute to some of
the largest renewable energy projects in the USA with a
forward-thinking and innovative industry leader. This position
provides an excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, and remote flexibility!
A Day in the Life:
- Organize, plan, and coordinate renewable energy construction
project activities working with multiple Project Managers.
- Work on several construction projects at once with different
teams coordinating risk management, organizing information,
updating standards and templates, keeping up with documenting
projects, putting in material orders, and issuing and processing
- Work with cross-functional teams to locate, collect, and log
project documentation in the project document system.
- Track and mange change orders, RFIs, and RFPs.
- 3 years of Construction Project Coordination experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Heavy/Industrial Construction experience, preferably renewable
energy, but not required.
Why work here:
- This is a tremendous opportunity to serve as a significant
addition to the company's innovative and growing renewable energy
projects! It offers remote flexibility and offers a strong
compensation and benefits package!
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources
does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color,
sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran
status or other status protected by law.
Keywords: Allied Resources Technical Consultants, Portland , Project Coordinator, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!