New Client Conversion Investment Counselor
Company: Fisher Investments
Location: West Linn
Posted on: September 24, 2022
New Client Conversion (NCC) is a fast-paced hybrid sales/service
group within US PCG, specializing in the new client onboarding
process. When a new client is preparing to hire Fisher, NCC
continues the momentum established during the sales process. NCC
educates clients on our investment approach and guides them through
the portfolio recommendation and implementation of our strategy.
NCC's mission is to drive the firm's organic growth rate higher by
finding creative solutions to onboard as many families as
As an NCC IC, you will be the primary initial point of contact for
new clients for the first 30-90 days. Some of your assigned clients
will require further selling to convince them that FI is the right
choice for their investment future, while others have decided to
hire FI and your unparalleled service will validate that decision.
Your success is defined by your ability to produce a high
clearance/conversion rate for your assigned clients, at a high
volume, with a high degree of service quality.
- Continue/finalize the sale started by the OSP
- Educate clients on what it means to work with Fisher
- Promote our investment philosophy to clients
- Align our portfolio strategy with clients' goals
- Oversee the onboarding and transfer process for clients
- Monitor the implementation of clients' Fisher portfolios
- Work with our internal teams to provide solutions for clients
This is the job for you if:
Current & Former Core ICs:
- Sustained success as a Core IC
- Strong core metrics - consistently in top 2 quartiles of peer
group; platinum awards a plus!
- Success in non-trading (> 90% clearance rate), additions,
- Activity+Attitude - consistently exceed contact rate and
- Previous sales experience a plus! Current & Former AEs:
- 2+ years as an AE
- Strong core metrics - competitive amongst peer group
- Activity+Attitude - strong effort metrics
- Interest in becoming a more seasoned financial sales
professional Other Professional Level Roles:
- Experience communicating directly with FI clients and/or
knowledge of FI portfolios
- Strong drive for results and an internal track record of
delivering metric-based results
- Desire to work in a fast paced, client-facing position
- Encouraged to apply for and complete IC bridge We will conduct
a preliminary screen of applicants based on qualifications,
performance and manager feedback. You may not receive an interview.
If you'd like to know more about the role, feel free to get in
touch with Ben Pressler . You will report to an NCC ICTL.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
You'll need each of these target skills at these proficiency levels
to meet expectations in the role, but you don't need them to apply!
These can be opportunities for growth:
Skill Target S Knowledge of FI's Investment Philosophy and
Portfolio Strategy 4 S Knowledge of Competitive Landscape and
Products 3 S Knowledge of Financial Markets 3 S Risk Awareness 3 S
Operational Adherence 3 S Knowledge of Regulatory Environment 2
Client Focus - Professional Level
Collaborates - Professional Level
Communicates Effectively - Professional Level
Drives Results - Professional Level
Instills Trust - Professional Level
Values Differences - Professional Level
Manages Complexity - Professional Level
Nimble Learning - Professional Level
For more information on skills and competencies click here to
launch from the Learning Center.
Keywords: Fisher Investments, Portland , New Client Conversion Investment Counselor, Other , West Linn, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!