Senior Customer Counter Associate
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Duties will include but are not limited to: We are looking for
an energetic, proactive, customer-focused individual to handle all
aspects of the customer counter. The successful candidate has a
desire to build relationships with our external customers.This
position requires the candidate to work with the internal
management team and also with the general public in order to
process their outbound shipments. The position also requires the
candidate to process incoming packages for the general public to
pick up at the UPS facility. Required Skills: General:
- Ability to work varying shifts, additional hours and or
overtime depending on service needs.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work assignments
- Possess a professional telephone manner, positive attitude, and
excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift packages that weigh up to 70lbs.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a diverse environment
- Ability to work in an environment with variable temperatures
- The job requires the candidate to work in an environment that
has exposure to dust, dirt, fuel, fumes and noise. .
- Keyboard skills with solid proficiency in Windows applications,
including proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook If
you are a current UPS Employee, please apply to this position via -
- "My career" tab and follow the process accordingly.UPS is an
equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: UPS, Portland , Senior Customer Counter Associate, Other , Tualatin, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!