Registered Nurse RN, PACU
Location: Lake Oswego
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position: Inpatient PACU RN, per diem CareRev is the future of
work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks
away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and
pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit. Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy! Requirements
- Must have current unrestricted Oregon RN license and be in good
standing with the State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS and PALS required. -
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient PACU RN
within the last year.
- Strong familiarity with recovering patients from outpatient and
inpatient surgical procedures in the following specialties: ENT,
oral/maxillofacial surgery, general, orthopedic, thoracic,
peripheral vascular, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, gynecology,
urology, plastic surgery, and radiologic procedures. -
- Competency with post procedure care protocols including acute
pain, airway management, arterial line maintenance and hemodynamic
monitoring, and strong assessment skills are required. - Please
note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the
time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility
partners and geographic regions. --- How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview! ---*Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.
Keywords: CareRev, Portland , Registered Nurse RN, PACU, Other , Lake Oswego, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!