Company: Allied Systems Company
Location: Oregon City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Allied Systems Company is Hiring! Based out of Sherwood, ORWe
have an immediate opening for a CNC Burner on day shift. Primary
responsibilities will involve operating CNC Linde CM56 Burn Tables
with L-Tech Controls.What We Offer:
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay
- Health Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- ST/LT Disability
- 401k Retirement Plan with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules About the Position:
- Full - Time
- 8 Hour shifts
- Primary responsibilities will involve operating CNC Linde CM56
Burn Tables with L-Tech Controls. Requirements:
- Must be familiar with the safe operation of overhead and jib
cranes and forklifts.
- Must have good knowledge of plate handling techniques involving
thickness of 16 gauge & up
- Computer and organizational skills involving the logging of
PO's, heat and part numbers ref specific product lines.
- Requirements will also include accessing and pulling down files
from engineering and entering files into system.
- Qualified candidates will have previous experience in CNC
Burning and/or welding.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have
accurate measurement skills.
- Pre-employment drug/alcohol screen required Allied Systems
Company was founded in 1976 as a fabricator of material handling
equipment for the wood products industry. Since that time, Allied
has expanded greatly and now owns several different product lines,
including Allied Marine Crane, Allied Winch, Wagner Chip- Dozer,
Wagner Coal Dozer, Wagner Lumberjack, Wagner Steel Handler, Long
Reach Attachments, and Freeman Hay Handling Equipment.We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics: automated, cnc, cnc
fabricating, composite laminator, computer aided manufacturing,
computerized numerical control, fabrication, precision, precision
machining, smt machine
Keywords: Allied Systems Company, Portland , CNC Burner, Other , Oregon City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!