OB GYN Physician
Company: Legacy Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OB GYN Physician
Job ID: 22-28301
Type: Regular Full-Time
Silverton Medical Ctr campus
At Legacy, we are committed to making life better for others. We
not only provide state-of-the-art care; we also provide compassion
and a tireless desire to secure the wellbeing of our patients. If
this is how you view your work as an OB GYN, we invite you to
consider joining our community. Legacy Silverton Medical Center
(LSMC): Our Family Birth Center (FBC) is well respected throughout
the surrounding extended communities. The FBC includes 18-LDRP
rooms, an OR on the unit, and a tele-baby program which is a direct
link to Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel in Portland.
Silverton Hospital has been named a "Top 100" hospital in the
country and the FBC has received the JD Power Award for Excellence.
Legacy's FBC in Silverton has been consistently chosen as the
valley's "Best Place To Have a Baby" by readers of the Statesman
Journal. Silverton is a quaint town with locally owned businesses,
a seasonal farmer's market, summer festivals, and historic murals.
There is ample opportunity for outdoor activities including The
Silver Falls State Park with trails known for hiking, biking, and
horseback riding, and The Oregon Garden which is an 80-acre
botanical garden and open year-round. We are nestled between Salem
and the Cascade Mountains and a one-hour commute to Portland as
well as close-proximity to ocean beaches and long skiing, making
this an opportunity for both professional satisfaction and an
active healthy lifestyle. Requirements and Qualifications:
- Provides both clinic and hospital-based OB-GYN services.
- Must be able to respond to the hospital within a 20-minute
period for call.
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent.
Residency completed in OB-GYN.
- Clinical experience in OB-GYN, in both office and inpatient
- Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy's Values in Action.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of
Oregon. License and Certifications:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB-GYN.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- Neonatal Resuscitation CertificationEqual Opportunity
Employer/Vets/Disabled. Sorry, no J1 or H-1B visa opportunities.
For additional information please formally apply or contact Erin
Pendergraft at EPENDERG@LHS.ORG
Keywords: Legacy Health, Portland , OB GYN Physician, Other , Silverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!