Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Sapphire Health Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sapphire Health Services is seeking a self-driven Accounts Payable
Specialist to oversee the Accounts Payable process and assist in
daily clerical tasks. This position requires a high level of
organization, attention to detail, communication skills and
proficient knowledge of computers, and the ability to multi-task in
a fast-paced environment. Sapphire will provide the training and
guidance to make sure you are confident in this role.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable
transactions and ensure that all invoices are paid accurately and
in accordance with company policy.
- Analyze the accounts payable invoices for proper coding.
- Review expense coding to ensure company and job compliance,
making corrections as requested or needed.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and
- Maintain relationships with Administrators and Business Office
Managers in Sapphire facilities, working together as a team to
process payable invoices timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Monitoring the approval of invoices and ensuring that invoices
are processed and approved timely.
- Communicated payment expectations with vendors.
- Reconcile statements.
- Weekly check runs, and occasional off cycle checks
- Weekly FedEx shipments of checks to communities
- Obtain and track W9s
- End of year 1099 reportingREQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years related experience in accounts
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to accurately process data entry into software database
in a correct and timely manner.
- Ability to support company management while setting priorities
and handling multiple tasks
- Excellent decision-making skills, problem-solving skills, and
ability to communicate the logical approach to management in a
fast-paced office setting
- Team-oriented with a positive, proactive work ethic and
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Perform quality control proofreading and editing while taking
the initiative to research, develop and enhance processes.
- Ability to follow through with tasks ensuring a satisfactory
and timely completion by taking pride and ownership of work.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, database functions, and
ability to research and maneuver on the web.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.BENEFITS:
Benefits of being a Sapphire Accounts Payable Specialist include
but is not limited to:
- Birthday/Holiday Pay
- Wellness Fund
- Uniform Fund
- Longevity Bonuses
- Quarterly Vacation Drawing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision:
- We consider Medical and Religious COVID Vaccination Exemptions
in compliance with Oregon Health Authority and Washington Health
Authority guidelines -:Address: Portland, OR:
ABOUT US: Sapphire Health Services develops and manages care and
living solutions including home care, independent living, assisted
living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation. Our focus
is steadfast; to create living and care solutions that align with
our mission to promote the highest quality of life for our
residents, staff and communities. Sapphire supports ongoing
training, tuition reimbursement, competitive wages and generous
incentives to all of our employees.
- OUR MISSION: TO PROMOTE THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF LIFE FOR OUR
RESIDENTS, STAFF AND COMMUNITIES. WE STRIVE TO TREAT THEM ALL WIT
THE GREATEST CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT -:
Keywords: Sapphire Health Services, Portland , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!