Rural Carrier Associate (RCA)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for an associate with excellent reading ability,
strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a
fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be
responsible for delivering mail every day, including Saturdays and
Sundays. They will also be responsible for collecting mail from
rural mailboxes as well as delivering mail to Post Office
* Deliver mail on a rural route.
* Adhere to traffic laws and deliver mail safely.
* Deliver mail under adverse conditions such as rain, snow, and
* Be on time.
* Demonstrate respect toward the public and fellow employees.
* Adhere to postal regulations.
* Execute all duties with accuracy.,.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.50 - $20.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Year round work
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Molalla, OR 97038: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Molalla, OR 97038%58047475%
Keywords: USPS, Portland , Rural Carrier Associate (RCA), Other , Molalla, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!