Manufacturing Associate, 43k-52k, Wilsonville
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This is an entry-level manufacturing role with an emerging
company, in a cutting-edge industry!
- Yearly pay ranges from $43,680-$52,000 depending on
- Openings on all shifts: M-F days & nights, swing, and
compressed days & nights
- Wilsonville, OR Must haves:
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and willing to
take initiative, learn new techniques, and exhibit desire to work
in a highly collaborative "team player" environment. You will be
asked to communicate effectively with peers & management.
- Must be eager to learn, be neat, and highly organized.
- Must be capable of working in a cleanroom environment, and will
foster safe work practices. Would like to have:
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment, lab
environment, or technical environment
- Experience working in fast paced environment Experience Level:
Entry Level Click "Apply Now" or email your resume to Matt at About
Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Portland , Manufacturing Associate, 43k-52k, Wilsonville, Other , Wilsonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!