Company: Guild Holdings Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since
1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the
home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing
for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while
providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the
The Loan Officer plays an important role in the organization by
performing a variety of activities directly related to the
company's Production functions. The role is primarily responsible,
under moderate supervision, for providing quality relations with
borrowers through completing the origination processing of
application, loan disclosure, review files for adherence to
underwriting standards; ensuring completeness of submission to
processing. Contacts borrowers to collect necessary documentation
and act as a liaison between origination staff, underwriters and
* Obtain an accurate and thorough 1003.
* Collect supporting documentation from borrower:
- 30 day paystubs
- 2 years tax returns
- Last 2 years W2's
- Award letters, disability, trust income, etc.
- LOE for Gaps in jobs
- At initial contact with borrower provide needs list and
- 2 months bank statements
- Obtain executed disclosures within regulations time frame.
- Obtain accurate AUS findings.
- Analyze credit report and financial scenario, determining
appropriate loan product(s).
- Determine (price) a profitable loan and communicate fees to ops
- Submit a complete loan package to processing.
Note: Processing will not proceed without a complete loan file:
Complete application, signed disclosures, at least 80% of what is
required to obtain an UW approval.
- Lock in rate.
- Review CD to ensure fees and cash at closing are consistent
with commitment to Customer:
- Issue Lender Credit if needed
- If loan out of balance, work with processor & branch manager to
- Resolve file problems, bottlenecks and qualifying issues
throughout production and underwriting process.
- Provide administrative support in the collection and
preparation of submitting loan application with supporting
documentation to processing.
- Coordinate, create, track and distribute marketing
- Manage client and referral partner databases.
- Answer customer inquiries involving rates, products and loan
application status to ensure quality customer service.
- Perform any other reasonable duties required by Guild Mortgage
Company or Managing Loan Officer.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least two years of experience in Mortgage lending or related
- Active NMLS License.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail
orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with
both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft
Word, and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermittent to low supervision required, depending on
- Apply sound judgment in execution of core job
- Travel: 0%
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; mobility in an office
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and
associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal
conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive,
distinguish and interpret information received visually and through
audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed
on a screen, as well as print and other media.
- Environmental: Office environment - no substantial exposure to
adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation
and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild Holdings Company, Portland , Loan Officer, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!