Material Handler-Back Half Grave-Starting pay $19/hr+shift diff.-$1200 sign on bonus
Company: Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Shift: Back Half Grave: Weds, Thurs, Fri & Every other Sat:
SIGN ON BONUS (FOR NEW HIRES ONLY)
$200 (after working a full week on your first shift)
$400 (after 30 days)
$600 (after 90 days)
Responsible for shipping, receiving and warehousing of finished
goods, raw materials, packaging materials and other supplies to
support production. Perform daily, weekly and monthly inventory
counts and reconciliations. Ensures accurate inventory levels are
maintained, informs other departments regarding information needed
to plan and execute production. Operate electric and gas powered
forklifts to move materials both indoors and outdoors. Operate
robot palletizers, pack crusher and bailers.
* Load finished product into trailers.
* Unload and load production materials into trailers.
* Manage warehouse inventory and flow.
* Stage materials for production.
* Perform warehouse sanitation.
* Package and move recycling and production waste.
* Communicate with other team members and production through
* Keep accurate and neatly written documentation.
* Rotate through all production forklift positions.
* Operation of powered industrial equipment including: gas and
electric forklifts, attachments for those forklifts,
walkie-stackers, palletizer, pack crusher and bailer.
* Operate and troubleshoot all robot palletizers on the Tualatin
* Perform weekly cycle counts and inventory reconciliations as
assigned by Team Leader or Inventory Control Coordinator.
* Follow GMP and safety regulations at all times.
* Use of Innatrack and RF Scanner for receiving materials and
loading finished goods.
* Adoption of new inventory tracking systems such as WMS and
* Perform weekly, monthly and year-end inventories.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
This position is not supervisory in nature.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Ability to operate with moderate supervision, be detail oriented,
and exercise independent judgment.
* Good customer service skills. Ability to recognize, anticipate
and respond to the needs of internal customers.
* Intermediate math skills (arithmetic, fractions/proportions, unit
conversions, significant data or number manipulation).
* Critical decision-making skills, creativity.
* Skilled with MS Office, ERP/MRP systems and WMS.
The position requires a high school degree or equivalent. 2-4 years
of experience in warehouse environment preferred. Must have ability
to become certified on powered industrial equipment.
* Extensive close work with heavy lifting, pulling, pushing, and
carrying in a non-climate controlled environment. Subject to
continuous walking, standing, repetitive motions including frequent
stooping, finger work, grasping, reaching, bending and climbing of
stairs and ladders.
* Use of and exposure to hazardous materials, high voltage and hot
* Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
* The noise level is typically moderate to loud.
* Outside work in inclement weather.
* Mandatory overtime may be required.
Keywords: Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc., Portland , Material Handler-Back Half Grave-Starting pay $19/hr+shift diff.-$1200 sign on bonus, Other , Tualatin, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!