Company: OneMain Financial
Posted on: January 27, 2023
PUT YOUR CAREER IN MOTION AS A CONSUMER LOAN SALES
At OneMain, Consumer Loan Sales Specialists empower customers -
listening to their needs and providing access to friendly, fast,
and affordable financing for life's expenses. Consumer Loan Sales
Specialist will learn the lending and servicing business at OneMain
allowing them to grow their career.
A career with OneMain offers you the potential to earn an annual
salary plus incentives. You can steer your career toward leadership
roles such as Branch Manager and District Manager by taking
advantage of a variety of robust training programs and
opportunities to advance.
Other team member benefits include:
- Health and wellbeing options including medical, prescription,
dental, vision, hearing, accident, hospital indemnity, and life
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (10% share discount)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (15 days vacation per year, plus 2 personal days,
prorated based on start date)
- Paid sick leave as determined by state or local ordinance,
prorated based on start date
- Paid holidays (7 days per year, based on start date)
- Paid volunteer time (3 days per year, prorated based on start
Full Time and Part-time hours (20-30 per week) are available and
vary based upon the needs of the branch.
IN THE ROLE
- Deliver results related to individual and branch sales goals as
well as customer expectations
- Develop new relationships - and maintain existing relationships
- working with customers throughout the loan process and loan life
- Present financial solutions, based on customer needs, that meet
- Present customers with optional insurance products
- Educate customers on the terms and conditions of their loan to
ensure a clear understanding
- Partner with local businesses to seek out and develop new
- Learn how to utilize credit underwriting techniques and sales
- Manage the life cycle of the loan, including collections
activities, complying with all laws and regulations REQUIREMENTS
- HS Diploma/GED
- Must be able to travel locally for business development
purposes PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Sales, Collections or Customer Service experience Sign on bonus
of $1500 will be paid in 1 installment after 90 days of employment.
Team members must be active at the time of the payout. Part Time
positions: Sign on bonus will be prorated based upon the scheduled
biweekly hours. Not applicable to current OneMain team members.
WHO WE ARE
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) is the leader in offering nonprime
customers responsible access to credit and is dedicated to
improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans. Since
1912, we've looked beyond credit scores to help people get the
money they need today and reach their goals for tomorrow. Our
growing suite of personal loans, credit cards and other products
help people borrow better and work toward a brighter future.
In our 1,400 community branches and across the U.S., team members
help millions of customers solve critical financial needs,
including debt consolidation, home and auto repairs, medical
procedures and extending household budgets. We meet customers where
they want to be in person, by phone and online.
At every level, we're committed to an inclusive culture, career
development and impacting the communities where we live and work.
Getting people to a better place has made us a better company for
over a century. There's never been a better time to shine with
Key Word Tags
Sales, Collections, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer
Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level,
Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee,
Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience,
Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
Keywords: OneMain Financial, Portland , Loans Specialist, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!