Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Late model electronics, powertrain, OEM scan tools, engine,
passive restraint system, auto/manual transmission, pre-delivery
inspection, steering/suspension, basic electrical, engine
performance, basic fuel injection, AC, antilock brakes and other
areas as expertise grows. Manage training schedule.
- Deliver instructor-led technical training courses to Client
Dealer and Fleet Technicians, corporate personnel at Client
Technical Training Centers and mobile locations .
- Prepare for and maintain the highest.
- level of technical proficiency in all Skill Areas .
- Manage individual course registration and roster processing
- Maintain the operational integrity of training vehicles for
classroom activities .
- Utilize all available Client resources to maintain the highest
level of technical proficiency .
- Assist with the organization and functionality of special
tools, hand tools, classrooms for usage, course hardware and
components, Diagnosis equipment and software updates .
- Monitor and maintain seat fill .
- Provide feedback to Training Development Team .
- Support Course Development Team if/when required .
- Coordinate new model launch training together with Business
Center needs .
- Analyze data and communicate with BC and dealers on the
specific training required for each dealer to complete "Dealer
- Monitor progress towards Dealer Standards and coordinate course
offerings with dealer needs. .
- Follow-up with dealers to ensure attendance at necessary
- Council with new Service Managers to help them understand and
utilize technical training for the benefit of the dealership
- Conduct (as needed) Curriculum Planning Meeting with all
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of automotive components and systems,
Ability to interact effectively with various personality types,
Strong communication skills, written, verbal and platform.
- Ability to multitask and work in a rapid paced environment,
Familiarity and ease with office automation programs (Power Point,
Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance
- Thrive in ambiguity and tight timelines.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Portland , Technical Trainer, Other , Tualatin, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!