Company: Denali Water Solutions LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Summary:The essential duties of this position require
oversight of all environmental compliance to include land
application and mine site reclamation of biosolids.Essential duties
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and permit conditions,
including monitoring permit requirements, and participating in site
inspections with City and regulatory agencies.
- Form relationships within the agricultural community in
Southern CA and Arizona.
- Locate and build land base for beneficial reuse of biosolids at
- Work with Environmental Manger to establish relationships with
- Support Environmental Manager to provide technical information
and presentations to regulatory agencies, municipal clients, and
the public as needed.
- Assist administrative staff with load tracking and driver
- Other work as directedSkills required:
- Bachelor's degree in agricultural major or related
environmental degree preferred.
- Valid Driver's License with clean MVR.
- Outgoing, self-starter who can create value while working
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Excel, and
- Agricultural background.
- Familiar with regulatory systems Denali Water Solutions
provides environmental services to municipalities and Industrial
operations in many states in the US. Denali collects, process,
re-purposes waste for beneficial use. The corporate office is in
Keywords: Denali Water Solutions LLC, Portland , Environmental Specialist, Other , Rainier, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!