Associate Designer, Lighting & Hardware- Rejuvenation
Company: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Associate Designer, Lighting & Hardware- Rejuvenation -"Job
Details" Portland, OR, United States Job Identification 8053
- 1100 SE Grand Ave, Portland, OR, 97214, US Posting Date
01/05/2023, 09:55PM Job Shift Day Job Description Overview of the
role As an Associate Designer your efforts will be to support the
Design staff, creating and developing high quality, beautiful,
functional items across the Lighting and Hardware product
categories. Each season you -will work -closely with the -design
team and -Creative Director to translate concepts into cohesive
product designs, providing critical technical support through CAD
development, technical specs, and vendor communications.
- Gather market research and follow design trends
- Present product and concept ideas to design, merchandising and
- Create designs that support the seasonal aesthetic for all
- Produce CAD drawings/development for design
- Create technical specifications for vendors to follow for
quoting and development
- Work closely with cross functional teams
- Communicate ideas clearly and efficiently
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move, and carry
objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis Criteria
- Have a minimum of 3 years product design experience, preferably
- Design and product development skills.
- Are proficient in the production of technical drawings.
- Have experience using 3D CAD (Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks,
etc.) and Adobe Creative Suites.
- Are highly collaborative and passionate about design.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to work effectively with diverse personalities and across
all functions and levels of the organization.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work both independently
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and the willingness
to dive in and get things done resourcefully.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
and ability to juggle multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to perform work onsite in the Portland office full-time
pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during
and after the COVID-19 pandemic. WSI will not commence an
immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position at
this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based
immigration). This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other
applicable state or local laws and ordinances. About Us Our
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty
retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the
United States. Our family of brands are Williams Sonoma, Williams
Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn teen, pottery barn kids,
Rejuvenation, Mark & Graham, west elm, or Outward. These brands are
among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer
beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every
area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home
office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen
some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more
than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for
high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer
service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the
communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand,
multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art
technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and
we're always looking for new energy and ideas. Page Associate
Designer, Lighting & Hardware- Rejuvenation - Williams-Sonoma
Keywords: Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Portland , Associate Designer, Lighting & Hardware- Rejuvenation, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!