Senior Account Executive - Southeast
Company: Cayuse, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We're looking for inspired, talented professionals to help us
with our ambitious growth plans. Cayuse has a strong backbone of
customer and employee focused values that lead to a great working
environment. With a strong financial foundation and several new
products under development, it's an exciting time to become a key
member of our growing team.
- Achieve quarterly sales targets by working closely with
prospective accounts to help them understand how Cayuse can help
them achieve their research and grant management goals. -
- Achieve monthly demand generation goals through prospecting
your assigned territory by successfully executing sales prospecting
campaigns by sending emails, social media, phone calls, and trade
show attendance. -
- Become an expert on the prospective customers in the assigned
- Use designated Cayuse sales tools for tracking and maintaining
all information in the sales process
- Actively participate in trade-shows and conferences through
pre-event outreach, attendance of the events, and post-event
follow-up activities. -
- Create and present approved pricing proposals based on client
needs and interests
- Share the Cayuse story through presentations and demonstrations
of the Cayuse products to customers that align with prospective
customer goals and objectives.
- Align products with customer needs and tailor demo's to those
- Travel to tradeshow or client site depending on need
- Lead, organize and assist with completing Request For Proposals
- Consistently manage your pipeline, forecast, and account
information in SFDC
- Coordinate with Professional Services on service quotes when
- Work collaboratively with Solutions Consultants, PRofessional
Services, Product Management, and Revenue Operations teams. -
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff,
internally and externally, from end-users to executives.
- Experience providing company overview presentations, product
demonstrations, and pricing proposals through a virtual platform
such as Zoom, as well as in person
- Experience working with a Sales Engagement platform such as
SalesLoft or Outreach
- Experience selling enterprise-SaaS products
- Experience working with end-market accounts in Higher
Education, Healthcare, and or other SLED end-markets is
Overview of Benefits
- Competitive Medical Benefits (PPO + HSA available)
- Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability fully covered by
- Unlimited PTO + Holidays + Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Work Stipend
- Equal Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Quarterly Wellness Reimbursement
- Remote Work Environment, Supporting the Ultimate Employee
- Plus so much more!
Cayuse does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our jobs alias or any Cayuse employees. Cayuse is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cayuse, Inc., Portland , Senior Account Executive - Southeast, Other , Portland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...